Prestige Casino Review
About Prestige Casino: As you consider Prestige Casino for your gaming venue, here are some of the basic facts you’ll be reassured to know about the establishment.
- Licensing: Prestige Casino’s gaming license is issued through Gibraltar, and audited by Technical Systems Testing (TST), just like Winner Casino.
- Games: Prestige Casino offers seventy games, operating with Playtech Software in interactive Flash formats. Playing options include table games with live dealers on webcam, and sixteen Progressive Jackpots including Wall Street Fever, Queen of Pyramids, and Caribbean Poker.
- History: Prestige Casino was established in 2004 as a subsidiary of William Hill Group.
Start-Up and Money Matters with Prestige Casino: Prestige Casino entices new players with start-up bonuses as well as ongoing bonuses with continued play.
- Minimum starting deposit: $20
- Welcome Bonus: $750 in free spins, to be used in the first hour after signing up for membership, followed by a second deposit bonus of up to $500, awarded as a 60% match to the player deposit.
- Payment options: Visa and Master Card, as well as online casino teller services EntroPay, MBnet, Mister Cash, Dankort, Delta, Enets, Laser, Maestro, Solo, Abagoos, Click2Pay, ECO Card, eKonto, Epassporte, Ewalletxpress, EZIPay, Moneta.ru, MoneyBookers, MyCitadel, Przelewy24, Teleingreso, Neosurf, PaySafe Card, ToggleCard, Ukash, Euteller, BankLink, iDEAL, Lobanet, Nordea, POLi, Sofort, UseMyBank, GluePay, and Neteller. Unfortunately the Prestige Casino is currently not one of the PayPal casinos.
- Alternate payment bonus: 10-15% matching bonus (Prestige Casino adds a bonus of 15% of every deposit with the use of any preferred online teller service).
- Payout rate: 97.66% average return on wagers, slightly better than at Cabaret Club.
Customer Care at Prestige Casino: An online member enjoys one-on-one interactions with customer care representatives, additional opportunities for promotions and bonuses, as well as VIP member status from the start.
- Customer Care: Live support is available around the clock, via fax, toll-free phones, email, or live chat with casino representatives in fifteen languages.
- Promotions: Prestige Casino offers prizes and promotions including referral bonuses for bringing in new players, tournaments available to members, and cashing in Prestige Points.
- VIP Clubs: Rewarding dedicated gamers with additional services and gaming opportunities, the Prestige Casino offers a four-tiered VIP Club. Every new player automatically begins as a VIP, and accumulated Prestige Points allow gamers to move up through the club’s tiers, from VIP Bronze to Silver, Gold, Titanium, and ultimately VIP Platinum. VIP players enjoy individualized attention of Personal Account Managers, higher conversion rates for cashing in Prestige Points, and exclusive gaming opportunities at all of the establishments owned by the William Hill Group.